Working at Foxway
At Foxway, you will find a stimulating environment with exciting opportunities, and plenty of variety to evolve your skills – laying a strong foundation of experience.
Our promise to you:
- You will be respected
- Your initiatives will be encouraged – we call this ”intrapreneurship”
- Your career and professional development will be our top priorities
- You will be remunerated based on merit and performance
- You will constantly learn, no matter how experienced you are
Web developer wanted for embedded apps
You will get to work in a team, developing embedded applications for document management and e-commerce service integrations. Your work will be varied and challenging. The apps are to be used on many devices, and provide business critical support for multiple organizations. The apps will be divided into categories, and consist of simpler stand-alone apps, apps that depend on local or distributed server services, and customizable apps. The apps may need to be adapted for different platforms.
The ideal candidate is an expert in the above technologies, and has long experience in software and services integration related to document or content management. He/she is able and willing to learn new languages using their pseudo code algorithmic thinking. Above all, he/she is results driven.
– Know SQL beyond the level of creating databases and tables
– Worked in multi-server environments, involving load balancing, replications, caching
– Server-side experience in basic configuration, basic bash programming
– Familiar with version control systems – specifically git
– Write clean, self-documenting code
– Does front-end by choice, although has an understanding and experience of back-end coding
– Be self-managed, proactive and flexible
Contact: Daniel Grindelid email@example.com